Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
strikebang is your community for the cyber age. StrikeBang enables you to discuss the latest and greatest products in video games, movies, music, toys and gadgets. StrikeBang provides product specific forums which are useful for owners and possible buyers of the products.
How can I be involved?
Easy! Simply register a new account and join the community. We value your input, well, we require your input. StrikeBang is run by the community and the community is you.
Are we allowed to talk about anything?
Sure, as long as you follow the simple rules and post in the relevent forum, you'll have a great time.
You say StrikeBang offers product forums, but where are they?
Presently you can find the product forums linked in the boxes on the right. Later these forums will be seamlessly integrated into the default discussion forums.
I want to talk about a specific product, how can I add it?
At present, there's no way to add product forums by visitors. However, we plan to set up links on websites that carry these products to link to us and our system will generate those specific forum on the fly. If you want to have your specific product forum added, please PM Prime.
Is StrikeBang affiliated with any big company?
Nope. StrikeBang aims to be an independent resource of information, free from company hype and press releases.
The following rules state what is NOT allowed on StrikeBang
These are not permitted on StrikeBang
1. Inappropriate discussions/language.
2. Flaming or threatening other members.
3. Posting of gore or pornographic related links and material.
5. Racism and discrimination.
6. Free advertising of websites.
7. Impersonating administration or other staff.
8. Excessive use of colors or capitals.
9. Posting and discussions about products that allow circumvention of copy protections (such as "modchips", "flash linkers" or similar devices).
10. Posting and discussions about illegal downloads, warez/ftps, pyramid schemes, scams, referrals etc.
11. Posting of people's addresses or private information.
12. Posting anything that infringes intellectual property of others.
13. Posting anything that violates national or international law.
14. Posting in other languages. StrikeBang is primarily in English.