Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Distinguished Striker Mobe1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by whoami235 View Post
    Some are worth while to get even after shipping fee added
    check carefully the shipping cost before you purchase
    Yeah, shipping SAL is very cheap, but a bit slow. I think that if the order is over $100 they won't send it SAL (but I could be wrong).

    EDIT: No the will ship SAL at all rates. My order for two Ingrap Ghokins (pretty heavy) + 2x Cowboy Bebop models (the redtail and Swordfish have been re-issued!!!) was 3460 yen for shipping to Australia (2x boxes they said). Usually it is a lot cheaper. My previous order was for 4x Revoltechs, and shipping was only 1180 yen!!!

  2. #22
    Second-Striker
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    Yeah, shipping SAL is very cheap, but a bit slow. I think that if the order is over $100 they won't send it SAL (but I could be wrong).

    EDIT: No the will ship SAL at all rates. My order for two Ingrap Ghokins (pretty heavy) + 2x Cowboy Bebop models (the redtail and Swordfish have been re-issued!!!) was 3460 yen for shipping to Australia (2x boxes they said). Usually it is a lot cheaper. My previous order was for 4x Revoltechs, and shipping was only 1180 yen!!!
    There's a limit to the dimension of your stuff for SAL
    so I think HLJ might changed to ship via EMS ?
    you can always email them request for the shipping quote
    before you placed your orders

  3. #23
    Zero-Striker
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by whoami235 View Post
    There's a limit to the dimension of your stuff for SAL
    so I think HLJ might changed to ship via EMS ?
    you can always email them request for the shipping quote
    before you placed your orders

    mine shipping charge at 2900 via EMS for 1 box of scopedog n 1 car model....

  4. #24
    First-Striker kwangkwang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by multisync View Post
    mine shipping charge at 2900 via EMS for 1 box of scopedog n 1 car model....
    Hmmm i am waiting to see how much shipping EMS would be for
    1)Queen's blade Shizuka
    2)Nao Mobinogi (limited color)
    3)Princess waltz Angela

    first 2 still doesn't shows any weights.

  5. #25
    Second-Striker
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kwangkwang View Post
    Hmmm i am waiting to see how much shipping EMS would be for
    1)Queen's blade Shizuka
    2)Nao Mobinogi (limited color)
    3)Princess waltz Angela

    first 2 still doesn't shows any weights.
    That's because those 2 are pre-order stuff
    how are they going to give you shipping fee quote since they don't know the size and weight of that item?

  6. #26
    Distinguished Striker Mobe1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by multisync View Post
    mine shipping charge at 2900 via EMS for 1 box of scopedog n 1 car model....
    Yeah I saw that Scopedog Metal Spec version for 2450 yen! I already have one I paid full price for. An incredible kit! I'm tempted to get another to save!

  7. #27
    Second-Striker
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    Yeah I saw that Scopedog Metal Spec version for 2450 yen! I already have one I paid full price for. An incredible kit! I'm tempted to get another to save!
    ya..that's reali 1 hell of good buy item!

  8. #28
    First-Striker
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    wow.. i dont know that HLJ got do sale for their items.. thanks for the info TS

  9. #29

  10. #30
    Zero-Striker
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Good sale.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:46 PM
  2. Hobby - Final Fantasy X International
    By synergy89 in forum Sony PlayStation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •